[Description]: This is a Microsoft Windows-based screen saver. You can specify a list of
face images as well as their anchor points for the software.
There are two displaying modes - animation and tile modes.
Download and uncompress the file
with archiving utility, e.g. WinZip.
Click on setup.bat and follow the screen instructions
to install. To add or delete pictures used in the slide show,
simply click on the Settings button in the screen saver
dialog and click on Add... and Delete buttons
To use your own images, you need to:
(1) make sure all the images have the same width and height
(2) create a point file for each image. Name the file with
image filename appended with ".txt" For example, if you have an
image test.jpg, name the point file test.jpg.txt.
There are 6 anchor points
at 6 different lines in the file - left eye center, right eye
center, nose tip, left lip tip, middle lip tip, and right lip tip
(in exactly this order)
[Differences between Registered and Unregistered Verisons]:
* Unregistered version only supports up to 2 images
* Unregistered version displays copyright message at the bottom of the screen
[Possible Future Updates]:
* Add image dimension check
* Add visual interface for importing face anchor points
* Add audio support
* If anchor points are too close, sometimes images will
be improperly distorted